Portrait sessions on location only.
up to 4 children in photo, or family of 6.
more packages available upon request
Do I shoot in a studio? No. I really love to shoot outdoors when it comes to children’s portraits. Children rarely feel comfortable, or feel like they can be themselves when they are cooped up in a studio under hot lights. I sure don’t, do you? So, I tend to not bother with all of that. (I can, if that is what you’d like, but I’m more of a portable photographer.)
If it can’t be outdoors, then I bring my set up to you, and we can get a great shot of your child, in your own home, where they will feel safe, and in familiar surroundings.
What I like to do is capture your child’s true self. If that means being a complete goofball by hanging off the back of the recliner, so be it. But in addition to that, I also like to capture a shot that is sweet enough to send Grandma & Grandpa.
- 3 hour photo shoot for 1-4 children, or family of 2-6ppl
- Online photo gallery with all images (up to 50), for 3 months. (25 edited, and all “outtake” images)
- (2) 8×10’s (your choice after viewing online photo gallery)
- Photographer approval for printing/sharing privileges
- Free travel within 20 miles of Milwaukee
Easy $150 package (local shoots only)
- 1.5 hour max shoot for 1-2 children
- (1) 8×10 (your choice after viewing online photo gallery)
- Online photo gallery with all images (up to 50), for 2 months. (15 edited, and all “outtake” images)
- session within Milwaukee county only