Portrait sessions on location only.
up to 4 children in photo, or family of 6.
more packages available upon request
Do I shoot in a studio? No. I really love to shoot outdoors when it comes to children’s portraits. Children rarely feel comfortable, or feel like they can be themselves when they are cooped up in a studio under hot lights. I sure don’t, do you? So, I tend to not bother with all of that. (I can, if that is what you’d like, but I’m more of a portable photographer.)
If it can’t be outdoors, then I bring my set up to you, and we can get a great shot of your child, in your own home, where they will feel safe, and in familiar surroundings. What I like to do is capture your child’s true self. If that means being a complete goofball by hanging off the back of the recliner, so be it. But in addition to that, I also like to capture a shot that is sweet enough to send Grandma.
True story: I grew up with a boy who had a photo taken in some department store studio, and the only thing that saved it from being just another boring, dull shot of a child with a snotty nose and blood red eyes from crying and wailing, was the fact that he was holding a pack of Wrigley’s spearmint gum. It was the only thing his mother had on had to quiet him down long enough to get the shot . There was another family waiting, and by God, she was going to get the photograph she came to get. It ended up being a family favorite, not because the shot itself was anything to speak of, but because that gum made him happy, and there was a true story behind the photo. It allowed the family to enjoy a photo for decades – one that captured his true goofy self.
- 3 hour photo shoot for 1-4 children, or family of 2-6ppl
- 25 4×6 prints (photographer’s choice)
- 2 8×10 (your choice after viewing online photo gallery)
- Online photo gallery for 3 months
- DVD with all images (up to 100, with 50 edited), and photographer approval for printing/sharing privileges
- Creative time to edit and enhance images
- Free travel within 30 miles of Oak Creek, WI
- 1.5 hour max shoot
- 2 8×10 prints (your choice after viewing online gallery for 1 month)
- online gallery for 1 month
- DVD with all images (25 edited, and all “outtake” images)
- creative time to edit and enhance images
- session within Milwaukee/Oak Creek counties only